Page 1 – the future of work
The Future of Work is Now
We seek to break down old paradigms and pave the way toward a better work experience, one that reflects the way business works… today, one that values creativity, flexibility, mobility, and life outside of work. From the beginning, we’ve committed ourselves to offering a better work environment, one that offers:
- The flexibility to work from home or anywhere in the world
- The space to be creative without being micromanaged
- A place to collaborate with other talented professionals
- Compensation that prioritizes value delivered, instead of time spent
- A culture that encourages rapid learning, experimentation and risk-taking
- Leadership that encourages time off for life’s other pursuits
“Only 34% of employees feel a strong connection to their company’s mission.* The result is low energy, inattention to detail and quality, lack of commitment, and high turnover.”* * The Energy Project & Zogby Analytics- 2016
Page 1 – best work appears
We believe our best work appears when we’re engaged and supported
Most work environments are just plain bad for people and bad for business. We don’t accept
this. Our collective imagination is capable of creating something much better, for people and for business.
Page 1 – most people are intrinsically
We believe most people are intrinsically motivated to create, grow, and become more
And therefore, we believe the wellbeing of our team is equally as important as the results we deliver to our clients.
Page 1 – also believe in an agile
We also believe in an agile, growth mindset that isn’t afraid to fail and adapts to change
Sure, a plan can set a direction and a vision, however, no plan can foresee the future. We believe in the core values laid out by Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schaber in the Agile Manifesto.
Page 1 – why consider us
Why Consider Us?
- Self-managing teams decide how their work is performed
- Flexible schedules and paid time off
- Work from home, at our office, or wherever you’re at your best
- Paid training and attendance at industry conferences
- Modern technologies and tools to help you leverage your time
- Mandatory 6-week paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Company Wellness program
Page 1 – our mission and our rallying
Our Mission & Our Rallying Cry
To provide a better work environment and career path for talented, growth-minded creative and technical professionals who seek the tools, training, and support to achieve their highest aspirations.
To inquire about current positions, email email@example.com.
Home – Contact
24701 La Plaza #205
Dana Point, CA 92629
Drop us a line